TRIAL PACK all in one multi fit
This trial pack includes 2x all in one multi fit nappies
includes 2x all in one multi fit nappies
super trim fitting one size nappy with adjustable leg elastic to allow you to get a precise fit. This nappy will fit from tiny 2.5kg newborn to a 18kg child
the all in one multi fit nappy has a thick, extremely absorbent microfibre pad sewn into the nappy with a double elasticated pocket opening at the back allowing you too add extra absorbency if your baby requires it. Each nappy also includes a FREE bamboo booster, giving you complete adaptability to get the nappy to work perfectly for your babies needs.
All in one style nappy that is a complete one piece design, no need to fold or pin with these nappies. With a soft and breathable waterproof minky & designer cotton outer. A stay dry, stain resistant suedecloth inner to keep your baby dry and comfortable.
Size is adjusted with snaps around the waist and you have the ability to adjust the position of the leg elastic to exactly where your baby needs it, this will let you get a precise fit whether bub has chubby legs and a skinny waist or vise versa.
Easy to use one piece design - perfect for dads and child care
- includes a hidden, double elasticated pocket opening to add extra absorbency for nap time or long car trips
Free bamboo booster included with each nappy
- One size
- adjustable leg elastic to get a precise fit
This nappy will NOT require a cover.
HOW TO USE
- pre-wash before wear
- add extra absorbency (if this is required) into the back pocket opening of the nappy, ensure it is sitting flat and in the position where your baby wets the most (to the front for boys and tummy sleepers for example)
- get the leg elastic to sit where your baby needs it by opening up the back pocket opening and finding the cord clasps and sliding them in or out
- fit on baby - ensure the elastic is tight but you are still able to get two fingers under it, ensure the leg elastic is sitting in the groove where underwear would normally sit, not down the leg.
WASHING & CARE
Quick care advice:
For full detailed instructions view our washing & care page
place any solids into the toilet
rinse nappy and place in a dry bucket
Wash nappies every second day, long/heavy duty cycle, warm wash is recommended for better cleaning results
Line dry, without putting strain on elastics
Do not iron, Tumble drying will shorten the life span of your nappies and is only recommended occasionally, on low.